AMI offers end-to-end client installation solutions designed to take your manufacturing from performance to perfection. Our areas of expertise include:
- Project Management
- Site Management
- PLC Programming
- Robot Programming
- Skilled Trades
- In house training
- Installations of New Production, Process and Automation Equipment
- Moving and Rearranging of Installed Equipment
- Decommissioning of Plants
- Fabricating, Welding and Assembly Services
- Maintenance, Repair and Rebuild Services
- Laser tracking and precision measuring
At the facility in Greer, S.C., AMI has the capability to upgrade, service/maintain and build equipment for the maintenance department, such as grippers and conveyors. We provide seamless service, picking up devices at your shop, servicing them and shipping back to include installation at your site.
AMI’s Autotech Training Program
Our unique-to-the-industry, in-house training program ensures that our employees remain up-to-date in their chosen fields. Based on years of on-site project experience, we are proud to offer this level of training to automotive industry-related companies.