- Partners with hiring manager to determine staffing needs and recruitment campaign.
- Sources resumes, coordinates the offer process with hiring manager, initiates required drug and background screens, complete the onboarding process,
- Uses traditional and non-traditional resources to identify and attract quality candidates such as career fairs, on-line job fairs, community network events, trade schools, industry organizations, etc.
- Develops and maintains superior rapport with internal and external customers to ensure staffing goals are met.
- Manages current candidate activity in the Applicant Tracking System (ATS).
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, but not required. HR or Recruitment certifications a plus.
- 3 – 5 years of fast-paced recruiting preferably in the skilled trade, or construction trades.
Hours: Monday-Friday 8a-5p
Located in Flint, MI