Please send resume to Dave at email@example.com or reach out for more information!
Are you a born leader? Great Communicator? Love to drive results? Join our team as a Welding Engineer. As a Weld Engineer you are responsible for creating welding procedures and work instructions.
- Create and oversee welding procedures and testing.
- Dictate procedures and/or parameters on a per job basis.
- Implement new welding technology into the shop.
- Troubleshoot welding problems.
- Administer new hire weld tests and interviews.
- Evaluate new equipment.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Welding Engineering.
- Five (5) years of experience in heavy fabrication shop and robotic programming or automation.
- Knowledge and experience in all phases of arc (FCAW, GMAW, SAW, SMAW, GTAW) welding on various materials.
- Working knowledge of ASME and AWS code.
- The ability to work with well with people and independently, problem solver, organized, good written and verbal skills, strong attention to detail and ability to prioritize and multi-task.
- Supervisor experience preferred.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs. with frequent bending, stooping and twisting