|Are you a Perfectionist? Want to make a difference? Join our team as a Welder III. As a Welder III you shall have a thorough understanding of weld symbols and the use of weld gauges. You shall demonstrate an advanced knowledge in blueprint reading that pertains to weld symbols and weld callouts. As a level III welder you should be efficient when using measuring equipment and able to convert fractions to decimals, along with converting metric to standard units. Also, have good knowledge about the metallurgical effect of welding that include distortion and contamination.
- Experienced welding with Flux-Core Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, and Shielded Metal Arc Welding. Should be advanced in at least one of these main welding processes.
- Show advanced skills using Oxy-Fuel, Plasma Arc Cutting, and Carbon Arc Cutting equipment.
- Full understanding of the American Welding Society requirements in various areas of the welding field: electrode classifications, gas types, polarity, equipment setups, and etc.
- Demonstrate efficiencies when cutting straight line, shapes, and bevels on various materials, using manual and automatic equipment.
- Ability to weld parts in the most efficient manner, with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma.
- Level III welder certification preferred.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions, from department supervisor. Abel to learn and adapt new welding techniques.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and frequent bending, stooping, and twisting.
Please send resumes to;