Are you a Perfectionist? Want to make a difference? Join our team as a Welder I. As a Welder I you shall have a basic understanding of weld symbols, welding positions, and blueprint reading. Also need to have a general knowledge of various hand tools that will be used to perform their duties such as, grinders, tape measures, chipping hammers, and personal protective equipment.
- Basic understanding of welding with Flux-Core Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, and Shielded Metal Arc Welding. Should be advanced in at least one of these main welding processes.
- Show basic understanding of welding using Oxy-Fuel, Plasma Arc Cutting, and Carbon Arc Cutting equipment.
- Be able to set parameters on their welding machine with guidance from the supervisor, and understand the information that is listed on the Welding Procedure Specifications.
- High School Diploma.
- Level 1 welder certification preferred.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions, from department supervisor. Able to learn and adapt new welding techniques.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and frequent bending, stooping, and twisting.
Please send resumes to;