Located in Alma, MI
- Experienced welding with Flux-Core Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, and Shielded Metal Arc Welding. Should be advanced in at least one of these main welding processes.
- Show advanced skills using Oxy-Fuel, Plasma Arc Cutting, and Carbon Arc Cutting equipment.
- Demonstrate efficiencies when cutting straight line, shapes, and bevels on various materials, using manual and automatic equipment.
- Ability to weld parts in the most efficient manner, with minimal supervision.
- High School Diploma.
- Level 2 welder certification preferred.
- Must be able to follow written and verbal directions, from department supervisor. Able to learn and adapt new welding techniques.
- Lift up to 50 lbs. and frequent bending, stooping, and twisting.
Send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org