- Experienced welding with Flux-Core Arc Welding, Gas Metal Arc Welding, Gas Tungsten Arc Welding, and Shielded Metal Arc Welding. Should be advanced in at least one of these main welding processes.
- Show advanced skills using Oxy-Fuel, Plasma Arc Cutting, and Carbon Arc Cutting equipment.
- Full understanding of the American Welding Society requirements in various areas of the welding field: electrode classifications, gas types, polarity, equipment setups, and etc.
- Demonstrate efficiencies when cutting straight line, shapes, and bevels on various materials, using manual and automatic equipment.
- Ability to weld parts in the most efficient manner, with minimal supervision.
Located in Alma, Michigan
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org