- Ensure set up tooling and build to list.
- Maintain and report inventory to manager.
- Ensure the proper distribution of items that are kept in the tool crib.
- Research tooling technologies and selection of appropriate applications.
- Develop tool crib into service center.
- Responsible for the organization of the tool crib and personnel, along with the current inventory and delivery of tools.
- Accountable for cost efficient utilization and acquisition of all tools in the crib.
- Make maximum utilization of Crib Attendant’s time.
- High School Diploma.
- One (1) year of experience related position in machining or fabricating industry.
- Experience in setting up mill tooling preferred.
- Ability to create a tool list and manage inventory.
- Excellent time management skills.
- Ability to supervise others.
- Ability to use tool crib computer software applications.
- Well organized, industrious, hardworking, good communicator, and team player.
- Lifting up to 50 lbs.
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). If hired, you will be required to complete the federal Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. You will be required to present acceptable, original documents to prove your identity and authorization to work. You must present acceptable, original documents no later than the third work day, or you will not be employed by the company.
Location: Saginaw, MI
If interested please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org