Senior CNC Programmer
Do you love programming CNC machines? Love to work with your hands? A great team player? Join our team as a Senior CNC Programmer.
As a Senior CNC Programmer you are responsible for using knowledge of machine operations to develop code to control the machines to meet all production delivery and quality requirements.
- Incumbents prepare process plans, including positioning of carriage and/or tool, rate of feed, speed of rotation, tool changes
- May determine the suitability of a part for automation and may determine the appropriate machine assignments on the basis of efficiency and quality requirements
- Create programs and verify in Vericut software, create tool lists, setup sheets and some 3D modeling and fixture design in Solidworks
- Utilize and develop new tools and cutting methods
- High School Diploma
- Associate’s degree in Machine Tool preferred
- Ten (10) years of experience in related position in the machine tool industry
- Job Shop or Prototype experience
- Ability to supervise and schedule a cell of CNC machines
- Program and process CNC machines using CAM software
- Familiar with all kinds of tooling
- Capability of 3, 4 & 5 axis programming
- Experience with large complex work and have good file management skills
- Mastercam experience & fluent with wide range of controls: Heidenhain, Mazatrol, Fanuc, etc is preferred.
- This opportunity could potentially work into a management role within the CNC Programming Department.
- Knowledge of GD&T
- Programming experience in Mastercam and Vericut preferred
ABOUT THE ORGANIZATION
Our Company with four subsidiary companies and approximately 800,000 square foot of manufacturing floor space delivers innovative manufacturing solutions to Aviation, Defense, Heavy Equipment, Energy, Robotics and Machine Tool industries. Diverse capabilities allow our company to be a single source manufacturer, of complex fabrications, precision machining of components and assemblies, mission-critical aviation and defense equipment, special purpose manufacturing systems, utilizing innovative engineering comprehensive project integration.
Why Join Our Team? We put ‘precision’ in manufacturing. Be part of a performance you can measure. Advance your career in a company that has Trusted Quality, Price and Delivery. With competitive pay and benefits, our company is a leading company to become an Employer of Choice for our team members.
– Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
– Health & Flexible Spending Account
– Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
– Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Paid Vacation & Time Off
– 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
– Nine Paid Holidays
– Employee Discounts
– Holiday Celebrations & Employee Luncheons
HOURS 40+ hours as needed to meet obligations and deadlines. Hourly position.
SHIFT -not applicable-
LOCATION Merrill, MI, Saginaw, MI
EOE STATEMENT We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). If hired, you will be required to complete the federal Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. You will be required to present acceptable, original documents to prove your identity and authorization to work. You must present acceptable, original documents no later than the third work day, or you will not be employed by our company.
We use E-Verify to check the work authorization of all new hires effective June 2016.
Please send resumes to: