AMI Tech is a proprietary training facility licensed by the state of Michigan, focusing in all things skilled trades. Our unique-to-the-industry, in-house training program ensures that our trainees remain up to date in their chosen fields. Based on years of on-site project experience, we are proud to offer this level of training to automotive industry-related companies.
AMI Tech is seeking a Robotics Instructor to teach for the 2020/21 academic year. In this position you will be responsible for providing and sustaining an effective learning environment for every student through well-prepared classes, relevant assignments, hands-on lab work, fair and holistic assessment of learning, clear documentation and feedback on student progress, and support of academic success for all students.
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Safeguards materials, records, and equipment.
- Promotes and Maintains a Positive Learning Environment.
- Maintains a thorough knowledge and understanding of all school policies and adheres to and upholds their implementation and enforcement.
- Convenes all assigned classes in accordance with their start and end times.
- Maintains a safe environment for all students and staff.
- Develops and contributes to ongoing training curriculum and other initiatives.
- Participates in company-wide initiatives in support of recruitment, retention, completion, and other institutional effectiveness goals on an individual and team basis.
- Attends school functions including staff meetings, in-service training, orientation, graduation, and special student activities and school events as required. Maintains appropriate confidentiality when working with students, records, and administrative staff.
- Interacts with students and fellow employees in a courteous, professional, and positive manner.
- Bachelor’s Degree and at least 2 years of experience in the field of instruction.
- Experience with FANUC robots in a manufacturing environment.
- FANUC certificates of training preferred; other manufacturer certificates considered.
- Robot programming knowledge and experience.
- Experience in PLC programming and sensor integration with robot applications.
- 2 years of experience in academic instruction in a post-secondary environment or equivalent.
Located in Flint, MI
Please send resumes to email@example.com