Our Client is the world’s leading comprehensive engineering & manufacturing company; providing state of the art tooling, engineering services and products to automotive manufacturers across the world.
Currently, seeking a Quality Iteration Technician to become a part of their team!
This position will be responsible for
- knowledge of surface quality, assembly quality,
- tooling and panel repeatability
- tooling adjustments to improve panel quality;
- Communicating with tooling and die personnel to achieve required quality requirements; Assessing project quality and taking appropriate measures of correction;
- Reviewing project proposal or plan to determine time frame, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources
- Establishing work plans and determining project personnel for each phase of project; Reviewing status reports prepared by project personnel and planning schedules per program timing
- Preparing reports for management, clients, or others;
- Reviewing design progress as required
- Coordinating project activities with activities of government regulatory or other governmental agencies
- Coordinating activities of Quality Iteration.
***Travel is required in this position; both domestically and internationally***
The position requirements include three to five years of related experience and/or training in Assembly Tooling; Knowledge of Hemming/Stamping required; Ability to read engineering drawings and an understanding of Body-in-White system process; MS Office computer skills preferred.
Excellent work environment and benefits await you!
Located in: Auburn Hills, Michigan
Please send your resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org