Located in: Greenville, SC
- Responsible for minor controls systems design, specification, programming, simulation, testing, and start-up assistance along with minor debug of existing PLCs.
- Assure hardware, controls design, and software designs meet customer requirements and specifications.
- Creates and maintains software revision. As needed.
- Shared responsibility with Controls Management for performance to budget and timing of the control project phase, meeting customer milestone and delivery dates.
- Responsible for the completeness of control design
- Support Manufacturing and Service
- Aid the customer and improve customer satisfaction
- Manage a open issues project list
- At least 2-5 years experience in related field of work
- Siemens Series 7 experience
- MUST be able to work weekends
Please send all resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org