Need PLC Programmers to work in Kansas City !!
- Design, implement, troubleshoot and maintain PLC controls systems for client using multiple platforms:
- AllenBradley, MicroLogix, SLC 500, ControlLogix, and Siemens Simatic PCS7 including both hardware and software.
- Assist in writing specifications, selecting, programming and configuring all types of control components for systems.
- Develop, design, read, write and edit P&ID, electicial schematic diagrams, functional descriptions and specifications used in design and implementation of control systems.
- Design and build control panels, cable trays, conduit runs, motor control centers, motor starters, , VFD speed controls, etc.
Must be able to work both independently and within a team environment. May be required to travel to customer site to assist in the installation/startup and final machine acceptance.