|Are you industrious? Enjoy working with your hands? Love to drive results? Join our team as a Metal Forming Operator. As a Metal Forming Operator you saw, burn, shear, bend, or otherwise form/shape materials according to provided drawings and/or cut lists and the work schedule.
Please send resumes to Dave at email@example.com or reach out for more information!
- Personnel under this description will be responsible for the operation and condition of one or more pieces of equipment designed to form or shape metal materials (e.g., saw, burner, press brake, etc.).
- Operation of equipment shall be according to work and machine operating instructions from the OEM or MTG.
- Other duties include: staging, organizing, and processing materials and documentation in an orderly and efficient manner; ensuring quality; completing jobs on time; and keeping work areas clean and safe.
- Accountable for accurately and consistently meeting requirements on time according to the directions of the supervisor.
- Accountable for the safe utilization of and maintenance of tools & machines.
- High School Diploma
- Two (2) years of experience in related position in machining or fabricating industry.
- Ability to use measuring devices, good math skills (including geometry), and ability to read prints.
- Good mechanical aptitude and familiarity with machines of various types.
- Well organized, industrious, hardworking, and a team player.
- Preferences: Experience operating saws, burning machines, shears, press brakes, & other forming/shaping machines. Knowledge of GD&T. Familiarity with all types of metals/materials.