- Implementation of expedient methods of inspection in order to maintain product flow in accordance with company directives. This includes assistance in the development of fixtures and gauges.
- Using the company operating system to generate inquiries, perform movement of material, create job routings and any other function required to perform job duties.
- Communicate effectively to supervision regarding problems and corrective action.
- Participate on problem solving teams for driving to root cause of internal and external quality failures, particularly related to prevention of customer escapes
- 3+ years related experience and/or training, or equivalent combination of education and experience. Includes proficiency with surface plate layout techniques with traditional measuring devices (e.g., indicators, height gages, calipers, micrometers)
Drawing reading, including working knowledge of Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerances.
- Basic MS Word and Excel skills.
Rudimentary knowledge of components, assemblies, and product form, fit and function.
- Must be able to lift up to 40lbs.
Located in New Hampshire
Please send resume to email@example.com