Typical duties/responsibilities for operations may include, but are not limited to, the following:
– Assemble products, following Engineering documents, ensuring the highest quality products, meeting company product standards, production goals, and customer specifications and delivery requirements.
– Operate computer to check schedules, update manufacturing status of jobs.
– Perform operator based Go-No Go testing per procedures.
– Continually monitor quality of parts used in the assembly process.
– Assist in the training of other employees, addressing and resolving inquiries and problems.
– Perform material handling activities as required.
– Review assembly processes and methods and recommend changes to ensure the continuous, ongoing improvement of productivity and quality.
– Interface with engineering to accurately communicate information.
– Complete and maintain all required paperwork, records, documentation, reject tickets, etc.
– Participate actively in team meetings and group discussions.
– Follow and comply with all safety and work rules and regulations. Maintain departmental housekeeping standards.
Complexity of Tasks:
Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out detailed, but uninvolved written or oral instructions. Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
Located in Fenton, Michigan.
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org