- Proficient in common build practice for Chrysler, Ford and GM
- Assist project team in solving project concerns/ issues.
- Follows the installation of equipment during all phases from build to customer’s plant.
- Follows company policies, procedures, and rules. Meets scheduled deadlines and maintains open issues.
- Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns.
- Understands how to read/ use project timelines.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continuous improvement.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Updates E-BOM summary weekly and gives to Mechanical Supervisor.
- Verifies conformance of parts to BOM’s and blueprints.
- Has basic welding skills.
- Has own tools and PPE.
- Proficient at rigging and crane. Assures a clean work area.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
One-year certificate from college or technical school; 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
Send Resume to: email@example.com