6 job openings | 3 days | 3 nights
They will need to Travel to Hermosillo, Mexico from August 1 to August 3, 2020. However, their start date will be July 20th.
- Copy of passport information page
- Copy of health insurance card-front and back
- Drug screen no less than 30 days from the time they start in Hermosillo
- A pre-placement physical (letter the doctor needs to sign attached)
- Covid-19 screening, which is done at a local clinic in Hermosillo
- A photo of your face Proficient in common build practice for Chrysler, Ford and GM.
- One-year certificate from college or technical school
- 5 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Assist project team in solving project concerns/ issues
- Follow the installation of equipment during all phases from build to customer’s plant
- Follow company policies, procedures, and rules
- Meet scheduled deadlines and maintain open issues
- Understand and follow safety & environmental regulations, and identify safety/environmental concerns
- Understand how to read/use project timelines
- Adhere to the Quality System and participate in continuous improvement
- Regular and predictable attendance
- Has basic welding skills
- Has own tools and PPE
- Proficient at rigging and crane
- Assure a clean work area
- Ability to read, analyze, and interpret general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently required to stand; walk; use hands to finger, handle, or feel; reach with hands and arms; stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl; and talk or hear. The employee must regularly lift and/or move up to 10 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, and occasionally lift and/or move up to 50 pounds. Specific vision abilities required by this job include close vision, distance vision, color vision, peripheral vision, depth perception, and ability to adjust focus. The work environment characteristics described here are representative of those an encounter while performing the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. While performing the duties of this job, the employee is occasionally exposed to moving mechanical parts; high, precarious places; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate.
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org