The Laser Inspection Engineering Specialist is responsible for program leadership and management of complete systems and kit projects through build, teardown, customer site installation, launch and commissioning worldwide as assigned by management.
- Planning, Scheduling, Managing, and Following all phases of the project through installation, launch and commissioning with regards to machine setup and buy off on our companies floor and in the customer facility.
- Under minimal supervision carries out duties involving the assembly, build, installation and operation of the company and/or customer equipment.
- Preforming start-up, dimensional validation, commissioning of complex machinery and equipment.
- Inspector serves as a liaison between our company program management and customer contacts.
- Must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
Education and Experience:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience with automotive power train or aerospace industry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager and Laser Inspection in a similar industry.
- International business travel
- Ability to interpret an extensive variety of technical instructions furnished in written, oral, schedule, mathematical or diagram form.
- A clear understanding of GD&T
- Dimensional Deviation clarifications to solid models from engineering
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree or greater
- 10-15 years of experience in design and build of assembly and/or test machines and/or systems serving the automotive power train industry or aerospace.
- 5 years of international business experience
Please send resumes to: