The Installation Specialist is responsible for program leadership and management of complete systems and kit projects through installation, launch and commissioning worldwide as assigned by management. This position will be responsible for planning, scheduling, managing and following all phases of the project through installation, launch and commissioning. Under minimal supervision, carries out the installation and operation of the company and/or customer equipment. Performs start-up and commissioning of complex machinery and equipment. Serves as a liaison between our companies program management and customer contacts.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education, Experience, and Duties:
- Minimum of 5-8 years of experience with automotive power train or engine assembly industry.
- Minimum of 3-5 years of experience as a Project Manager or Installation Supervisor in a similar industry.
- International business travel experience.
- Willingness to travel for extended periods of time domestically and internationally. Projects may last 12-18 months or longer.
- Understand the program purchase order and report any changes to the Lead Team Engineer.
- Work with the customer on runoff and final acceptance.
- Lead and coordinate the engineering staff responsible for design debug, programming start-up and debug of equipment at the customer’s plant location.
- Assist in troubleshooting problems through the use of root cause analysis and document all findings.
- Bachelor of Science in Engineering degree or greater.
- 10-15 years of experience in design and build of Assembly and/or test machines and/or systems serving the automotive power train industry.
** Must have a valid drivers license and passport**
Please send resumes to: