Located in Alma, MI
- Requires physical dexterity and hand-eye coordination.
- Prepares surfaces for painting.
- Applies primer and other coating per paint specifications and blueprints.
- Clean and maintain work area to provide a safe and organized work environment.
- Must be able to disassemble and re-assemble paint equipment for cleaning, ensuring the availability of equipment in safe and clean operating condition.
- Responsible for a high quality products and on time delivery.
- High School Diploma
- Three (3) years of experience as an industrial painter.
- Attention to detail, hardworking, mechanical, and organized.
- Ability to read and understand paint specification and blueprints to complete task independently.
- Able to lift up to 50 lbs. with frequent bending, stooping, twisting, and climbing of ladders.
- Advance knowledge of painting method preferred.