Quick learner? Love to see results? Join our team as a General Labor- Light. As a General Labor you are responsible to perform a variety of production duties and work with others to support efficiency in the daily operations of manufacturing process.
- Tending machines
- Handling product
- Visual sorting or inspection
- Packing products
- Using overhead cranes/fork trucks
- Deburring small parts
- Light rigging or performing other operations that can be learned on-the-job in a short time
- High school diploma
- Some experience in manufacturing with technical training and/or background.
- Mechanically inclined and capable of learning new tasks quickly.
- Ability to follow demonstrated directions.
- Well organized, industrious, hardworking, team player, high attention to detail.
- Work requires frequent moving, frequent exertion of moderate to heavy physical effort or frequent standing.
– Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
– Health & Flexible Spending Account
– Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
– Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Paid Vacation & Time Off
– 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
40+ hours as needed to meet obligations
Send resumes to;