- Assembly of the equipment according to approved design and customer specifications.
- Ensure that changes and problems get documented and communicated.
- Carry out assigned tasks with minimum direct supervision.
- Communicate with the project team on open issues and progress during the build process.
- Assist with the successful execution of assigned programs as they relate to cost, quality, timing, and customer satisfaction.
- Maintain cleanliness and organization of assigned work area.
- Effectively and safely:
- Trouble shoot pneumatic and hydraulic circuits.
- Install piping and hoses.
- Read and interpret blueprints.
Located in Holland, Michigan
Please send resume to email@example.com