- Lays out, positions, and secures parts and assemblies according to specifications, using straightedge, combination square, calipers, and ruler.
- Tack-welds or welds components and assemblies, using electric, gas, arc, or other welding equipment.
- Cuts work-piece, using powered saws, hand shears, or chipping knife.
- Basic understanding of Flux core, and gas metal ARC welding
- Understand difference between Carbon steel, Aluminum, and stainless steel
- Ability to set parameters on welding machine
- Use of basic hand tools
Located in Fenton, Michigan
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org