- Directly leads 10 to 50 employees.
- Responsibilities include planning, assigning, directing work and resolving job related technical problems.
- Interprets company policies to workers and enforces safety regulations. Interprets specifications, blueprints, and job orders to workers, and assigns duties.
- Establishes or adjusts work procedures to meet build schedules.
- Suggests changes in working conditions and use of equipment to increase efficiency of shop, department, or work crew.
- Analyzes and resolves work problems or assists workers in solving work problems.
- Initiates or suggests plans to motivate workers to achieve work goals.
- Estimates and inspects materials.
- Confers with other leaders to coordinate activities of individual departments.
- Material Follow-up, if necessary.
- Attends team meetings.
- Determines with other leaders and/or job leaders break points for cable tray, piping, and fence for teardown.
- Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continuous improvement.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job.
- Updates E-BOM summary weekly and gives to Electrical Supervisor.
- Works with other department leaders during build phase.
- Must have organizational skills (Organize materials on job shelves, create daily/weekly written work plans, etc.) Assist PLC Programmers with tool functionality.
- Ability to read, analyzes, and interprets general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Ability to write reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to effectively present information and respond to questions from groups of managers, clients, customers, and the public.
- Ability to work with mathematical concepts such as probability and statistical inference, and fundamentals of plane and solid geometry and trigonometry.
- Ability to apply concepts such as fractions, percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to solve practical problems and deal with a variety of concrete variables in situations where only limited standardization exists.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
Associates degree from a college or university; or at minimum 10 years of related experience
Location: Sterling Heights, MI
If interested please send resume to: email@example.com