Please send resumes to Dave at firstname.lastname@example.org or reach out for more information!
|Love to drive results and make a difference? Join our team as an Electrical Controls Engineer II. As an Electrical Controls Engineer you are responsible for design, detail, program, start-up, and debug control systems for special equipment used for assembly, testing and material removal.
- Installation support and start up at customer’s facility.
- Field service and debug will be required.
- Design, develop and test electrical systems and electronic devices.
- Conduct tests, analyze test data, write test reports to record operating performance, and provide data to support product compliance with customer specs and standards.
- Develop detailed engineering specs for new products.
- May be involved with developing changes to plans and methodology.
- Interpret policies and requirements in terms of established objectives. Provide recommendations for improvements in order to meet program objectives.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s Degree in Engineering or related field.
- Two (2) years of experience as an electrical engineer.
- Ability to read, write, and debug basic ladder logic program, design machine’s electrical hardware, hydraulic, and pneumatic systems using AutoCAD.
- Proficient in software such as Encompix.
- Be a team player and work well with people.
- Able to plan and carry out assignments and resolve most conflicts.
- Must be willing to travel for training or startups.