The Controls Hardware Engineer designs, checks, and troubleshoots electrical, hydraulic, pneumatic and water designs per assigned project.
- The objective is to design products to perform effectively and to be cost efficient.
- Supports job project from inception through completion of program.
- Organizes and control all designated engineering, concepts, proposals, layouts, details, and reviews these with the customer.
- Attends to customer requirements. Take and keep minutes of customer meetings.
- Reviews all drawings prior to final release and insures compliance for project internal buyoffs
- Is aware of the Engineering/Project Controls budget and ensures designs are cost effective.
- Ensures engineering compliance with all customer and/or other pertaining specifications. Ensure company awareness to specifications.
- Organizes revisions
- Creates change information for estimating.
- Aids proposal department in estimating and conception of new projects.
- Understands and follows safety & environmental regulations and identifies safety/environmental concerns.
- Adheres to the Quality System and participates in continuous improvement.
- Regular and predictable attendance is an essential function of this job. “
- Ability to create and/or modify 2D drawings in e*PLAN.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily.
The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions
- Ability to read and interpret documents such as safety rules, customer specifications, operating and maintenance instructions, and procedure manuals.
- Ability to calculate figures and amounts such as power consumption, proportions, percentages, area, circumference, flow and volume.
- Ability to apply common sense understanding to carry out instructions furnished in written, oral, or diagram form.
- Ability to create and/or modify 2D drawings in AutoCAD.
- Ability to create and maintain open issues and progress reports in Excel.
Bachelor’s degree (B. S.) from a four-year college or university; or Three to Five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Located in: Clinton Township, MI
Please send resumes to email@example.com