- Installation, maintenance, and mechanical repair of production equipment and production facility
- Develops and enhances maintenance methods and procedures
- Will work with other groups and individuals to promote a team environment
- Maintains documentation, such as test histories and ensure they are complete and up to date
- Performs advanced troubleshooting on equipment or the facility and supports scheduling any outside vendors
- Ensure that all work performed is done with safety being our number one goal
- High School Diploma
- Two (2) years of technical training and five (5) years related work experience
- Proficient in troubleshooting and repairing equipment which includes mechanics, pneumatics, hydraulics, machining, welding, and electrical maintenance
- Ability to communicate, organized, self-motived, and team player skills
We are an equal employment opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
All applicants must be U.S. persons within the meaning of ITAR. ITAR defines a U.S. person as a U.S. Citizen, U.S. Permanent Resident (i.e. ‘Green Card Holder’), Political Asylee, or Refugee. Federal law prohibits the employment of unauthorized aliens. All positions require use of information which is subject to the International Traffic in Arms Regulations (ITAR). If hired, you will be required to complete the federal Form I-9, Employment Eligibility Verification. You will be required to present acceptable, original documents to prove your identity and authorization to work. You must present acceptable, original documents no later than the third work day, or you will not be employed by the company.
Location: Merrill, Michigan
If interested please send resumes to: firstname.lastname@example.org