Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Troubleshooting Bladestop saws at initial power-up
- Preparing Bladestop saws to customer specifications
- Evaluating and repairing any alarms or malfunctions
- Assembling and rebuilding Bladestop saws
- Following the Standard Operating Procedures in order to perform the required Factory Acceptance Testing before shipping to the customer for install.
- Installing at the customer’s facility, commissioning for safe use, and training the customer in daily operation and maintenance.
- Care and use of company property provided that is required to be used within this position.
- Maintain strict adherence to Company policy of Safety and Standard Operating Procedures.
- Perform quality control inspections, before, during and after assembly, as well as onsite with customers.
- Coordinate with the service Coordinator to ensure on-time delivery to the customer, and ensure project is under budget.
Reporting and Documentation
- Keeping accurate and up to date records.
- Preparing service reports
- Potential for travel outside of office is 50% of the time.
- Travel away from home will be expected.
- Travel may be required at short notice.
- 2 years experience
- Ability to understand, troubleshoot and service DC and AC electrical equipment.
- Mechanical and Technical comprehension
- 1 year programming experience with PLC’s (Preferred)
- CAD experience
- Capable of learning/ and or experience with machine sensors and simple vision systems
- willingness and ability to learn and support all systems as business needs.
- Proficient and professional verbal and written communication.
- Ability to pass physical, drug screen and reference check.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail.
- Ability to multi-task
- Must have or be able to obtain a passport
Education and Experience
- Technical Associates degree and or specialized schooling. (minimum)
- Technical Bachelor’s degree (preferred)
- AND/OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Journeyman certificate.
Located in Marion, Ohio
Please send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org