Are you a team player? Like to put things together? Join our team as an Assembler II. As an Assembler II you will be responsible to build under the supervision of the manufacturing manager.
- Solid knowledge of industry specific requirements, standards and specifications.
- Organizes work area and parts bins to effectively build.
- Builds using engineering drawings, customer specifications and hand tools.
- Keeps work area and tools clean, organized, and in working order.
- Engineering drawing reading, standard build practices, fitting tolerances, and use of inspection devices.
- Accountable for keeping to the schedule and ensuring high quality workmanship.
- High School Diploma.
- Two (2) years of experience with assembly in related field.
- Fork Lift and Crane operation credentials, communication and engineering drawing reading preferred.
- Works well with others, able to understand and act on directions given, industrious, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs.
– Medical, Dental, & Vision Insurance
– Health & Flexible Spending Account
– Short and Long-Term Disability Insurance
– Basic Life and Accidental Death and Dismemberment Insurance
– Employee Assistance Program
– Paid Vacation & Time Off
– 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
40+ hours to meet obligations
Please send resumes to;