- location: Charlotte, NC
- little travel required
- responsible for writing vehicle software for advanced automatic guided vehicle products
- responsible for day to day AGV start up & test
- Integration, repairs and product improvement
- onsite equipment installation, client training and customer support
- local 6s practices, inventory upkeep, and site sustainability
- reporting and documentation
- Technical Associate’s Degree. Bachelor’s degree preferred.
- Minimum 4 years’ experience within industrial automation
- Must be proficient using structured text programming language and/or Kollmorgen control language.
- Minimum (2) years’ experience with AGVs
- Must have the ability to implement advanced AGV functions independently
- The ability to proficiently create and read schematics or drawings
- Electrically qualified to understand, troubleshoot, and service DC and AC electrical equipment
- The ability to complete integration and programming of a complex AGV system with support from the Electrical Controls Engineer
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Self-motivated, confident, able to conduct training in small groups. Proficient and professional verbal and written communication, including group training
- Microsoft Office, Remote VPN and other software applications
- Commercially aware of costs and sales opportunities
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Must have a valid driver’s license
- Ability to pass physical, drug screen and reference check.
- Good mechanical and technical comprehension, interpersonal and organizational skills.
- Ability to work well under pressure.
- Must be able to pay attention to detail, follow detailed processes and reporting requirements.
- Must have the ability to multi-task.
Please email resume to email@example.com