AMI is looking for an aerospace assembler II in Saginaw, MI!
- Solid knowledge of industry specific requirements, standards and specifications.
- Organizes work area and parts bins to effectively build.
- Builds using engineering drawings, customer specifications and hand tools.
- Keeps work area and tools clean, organized, and in working order.
- Engineering drawing reading, standard build practices, fitting tolerances, and use of inspection devices.
- Accountable for keeping to the schedule and ensuring high quality workmanship.
- High School Diploma.
- Two (2) years of experience with assembly in related field.
- Fork Lift and Crane operation credentials, communication and engineering drawing reading preferred.
- Works well with others, able to understand and act on directions given, industrious, innovative, and self-motivated.
- Must be able to physically lift up to 50 lbs.
If you are interested, please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org & a recruiter will contact you.