AMI is loooking for experienced Robot Programmers!
The successful candidate will find this direct position with our client challenging with opportunities to advance within the company.
- Robot programming experience, preferably with: ABB, Comau, Fanuc, Nachi, Kawasaki, Kuka, and Motoman robots.
- Customer service includes: the installation, start-up, programming, technical support, troubleshooting,repair of robot systems – mostly in manufacturing/industrial environments.
- Ensure that equipment is installed, programmed and commissioned safely, reliably, and on schedule.
- Familiar with automated welding and assembly lines.
- Interface with design engineering, application engineering, training and documentation, administration customers engineering, operators and skilled trades.
- Perform informal training of engineers, skilled trades and operators in electrical and mechanical applications, operations and maintenance, troubleshooting and repair at customer’ site.
You may also view our current employment openings on jobs.net.