To ensure that the fabrication and installation of piping and fittings on equipment (hydraulic and pneumatic systems) is consistent with customer specification, blueprints, and the safety regulations/quality assurance policies of the factory.
- Study plans and specifications for customer jobs in order to determine the materials/work aids required
- Measuring, cutting, threading, and bending of pipe to size and shape using hand and machine tools (according to customer specifications)
- Securing pipes into position by using fittings, clamps, brackets, and hangers
- Assume a troubleshooting role during the try-out phase of the equipment to ensure that all systems and fittings are functioning within normal/established operational parameters.
- Provide technical assistance in the installation and fittings on equipment at the customer’s site and train customer personnel on use of equipment as built.
- Provide operational data, technical information, and any recommended modifications to the engineering department.
- High school diploma/equivalent experience
- Pipefitter’s license recognized by the State of Michigan or equivalent work experience
- 5-8 years of experience
- Team player
- Red and understand blueprints as applicable to pneumatic and hydraulic systems.
Please send resumes to TiffanyO@automationmovers.com