To ensure quality assurance standards and procedures are adhered to. To provide a product that meets or exceeds customer requirements.
- Performs non-skilled janitorial and labor jobs within the plant including (but not limited to) general cleaning and material handling
- Engage in safe operation of fork truck, cranes and slinging (as required)
- Perform cleaning function
- Assist machine builders and prepare panel and machine components for build process (as required)
- Operate basic hand tools, saw drill presses, and sanders
- High school diploma
- Excellent communication skills
- Work well with others in a team atmosphere
- Experience or training in safe fork truck, crane and slinging operations
- Must be physically capable of performing the work in this classification
- Must hold and maintain a valid driver’s license to operate a fork truck.
Please send resumes to TiffanyO@automationmovers.com