To ensure that all components, details, units, and equipment are assembled in a timely manner in accordance with the specifications and tolerances required by the customer specifications and engineering drawings, following the established manufacturing procedures and work instructions.
- Follow directions and work instructions from the Floor Leader(s)
- Examine and review all relevant blueprints, schematic drawings, and layouts
- Assemble and install parts and equipment using various hand/power tools
- Operate metal working machines to file, grind, tac weld, drill, or turn machine parts (when required)
- Assist other trades during the try-out and de-bug stages
- Rigging and dismantling functions when the job is ready to be shipped
- Assist in the re-assembly of equipment (when required)
- High School diploma
- Completed apprenticeship in machine tool builder/related trade (preferred)
- Knowledge of the machine tool build industry
- Ability to work well in a “team-based” environment
- Ability to safely operate (and obtain necessary certification) equipment such as overhead cranes, forklifts, etc.
Please send resumes to TiffanyO@automationmovers.com